The easy to use HOOK² 5 TripleShot fishfinder offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar.
HOOK² 5 features TripleShot three-in-one sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
Be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change. You just fish and let HOOK² take care of sonar performance – performance powered by TripleShot three-in-one sonar.
Anglers will cover more water in less time and find fish and fish-holding structure more easily with TripleShot three-in-one sonar. TripleShot features wide-angle, High CHIRP sonar—with double the sonar coverage of most fishfinders—plus SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
- 5" diagonal SolarMAX™ Display: Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display. For more about the new technology behind the IPS display used in the Hook2
- Automated sonar settings: You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK² Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad: Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Exclusive Tripleshot™ three-in-one Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™: TripleShot three-in-one sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in detailed mapping: Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- Mapping options: You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- microSD card slot: Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket installation: Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and bracket installation options.
What's in the Box
- Display unit
- Bracket mounting kit (Bracket, 4x screws, self-tapping #10 X 3/4 PN HD SS)
- Cable and fuse kit (Power cable, Fuse and fuse holder)
- Document package
HOOK² 5 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with TripleShot Transducer and US Coastal Charts
|Diagonal Screen Size||5 Inches|
|Dimensions||7.31" Width x 4.38" Height x 3.28" Depth|
|Display Type||WVGA Color TFT LCD|
|Maximum Depth||Broadband: 500 Feet (152m)
DownScan: 300 Feet (91.4m)
SideScan: 300 Feet (91.4m) Left and Right
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Specific Transducer||TripleShot 3-in-1|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|GPS||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS+ EGNOS+ MSAS|